Jurgen Wolff’s next live seminars take place in Las Vegas in November 2010, covering:
- writing a powerful and unique screenplay (1 day) – Weds. November 17
- writing and producing and marketing low-budget horror/thriller movies – (1/2 day) Thursday Nov. 18
- guerrilla warfare for the writer – how to get your scripts seen and sold (1/2 day) – Saturday Nov. 20
- the powerful pitching workshop (1/2 day) – Saturday Nov. 20
- writing sitcoms (1 day) – Sunday, Nov. 21
There will also be an exclusive one week course on writing, publishing, and marketing your non-fiction book. This course covers five days and will be co-taught with marketing guru Fred Gleeck.
You arrive with an idea and leave with a complete outline and proposal, a plan for self-publishing or finding a traditional publisher, and a marketing strategy to make sure that your book will be a success.
The non-fiction book course is from November 8 through 12 for no more than 8 participants. In the morning, Jurgen and Fred spell out what you need to do, in the afternoons they work with you individually on your specific project.
Use the drop down menu to see further details about each of the workshops and to sign up.